Information according to section 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
ST Extruded Products Germany GmbH (STEP-G)
88267 Vogt, Germany
Entry in the commercial register.
Registry Court: District Court of Ulm
Registry number: HRB 550822
VAT ID number in accordance with section 27 (a) German VAT Act (Umsatzsteuergesetz):
DE 811 135 183
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Markus Ogawa
The legal policy also applies to the following social media profiles
Source: created using the “Imprint Generator” of e-recht24.de for the limited liability company (GmbH).
Liability for content
The content of our website was created with great care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of this content. In accordance with section 7 (1) TMG, as a service provider we are responsible for ensuring that our own content on these web pages complies with the general laws. However, in accordance with sections 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider we are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances which may indicate illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. Any liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of our knowledge of a specific infringement. As soon as we become aware of a legal infringement, we will remove the associated content immediately.
Liability for links
Our online services contain links to external third-party websites that are beyond our control. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the linked web pages is always responsible for their content. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. No illegal content was determined at the time of linking. However, continuous monitoring of the linked web pages is not reasonable without evidence of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such infringements, we will remove the respective links immediately.
The content and works on these web pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Their reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are permitted for private, non-commercial use only. To the extent that the contents of this website were not created by the operator, the respective third-party copyrights are respected. In particular, third-party content is marked as such. Nevertheless, should you be aware of a copyright infringement, we would ask you to please notify us accordingly. As soon as we are notified of such infringements, we will remove the associated content immediately.
- shutterstock.com, Urheber: Telia
- shutterstock.com, Urheber: MISS KANITHAR AIUMLA-OR
- istockphoto.com, Foto-ID: #494705516, Urheber: sturti, "Junge weibliche Büroangestellter"
- istockphoto.com, Foto-ID: #911250154, Urheber: SDI Productions, "Finanzberater, die Überprüfung von Kunden-Finanzen"
- istockphoto.com, Foto-ID: #988569722, Urheber: filmfoto, "Goldener Herbst im Wald mit Sonnenschein in Region allgäu"
- istockphoto.com, Foto-ID: #1037082416, Urheber: AndreyPopov, "Zwei Geschäftsleute Blick auf Computer Gespräch"
- shutterstock.com, Foto-ID: #244509850, Urheber: Sergey Dzyuba, "Ruins of medieval castle ter Elst in Duffel"
- shutterstock.com, Foto-ID: #584763799, Urheber: Sina Ettmer Photography, "Bitterfeld, lake"
- shutterstock.com, Foto-ID: #753283360, Urheber: Vlad060955, "Bonn, Deutschland, der Rheinaue Park, Herden auf Wasser fallen"
- shutterstock.com, Foto-ID: #1204650190, Urheber: saiko3p, "Gmunden Schloss Ort or Schloss Orth on the Traunsee lake aerial panoramic view, Austria. Gmunden Schloss Ort is an Austrian castle founded around 1080 year."
- shutterstock.com, Foto-ID: #1225288084
Valid for Social Media
This imprint also applies to the following social media profiles: